Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant – Call and Contact Centre
Competitive salary, benefits and uncapped commission on all of your billings
Are you an experienced Sales Professional looking for your next career move?
Do you want to work within a dynamic and supportive team where you will be working with some of the leading call centres across the region?
Working with many of the leading call and contact centres and SMEs across the region, our dedicated recruitment consultants specialise in recruiting temp, perm and interim roles from agents to contact centre managers and everything in between. Our client base in a strong mix of ad hoc and contracted clients, and we enjoy strong relationships with our clients that can last years.
As experts in the industry we can adapt our service to the needs of our clients. Whether that be design, implement and facilitate assessment centres, processing ad response, traditional sourcing, vetting and compliance, we are a one-stop shop for volume sales and customer service roles in South Yorkshire.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don’t micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.