The Social Care Team based in Crawley is very well established in the market place. We focus on Crawley and surrounding areas recruiting both temporary and permanent staff for a variety of clients within the care industry.
As you would expect, our client portfolio includes some of the UK's largest employers in the care business sector where major fluctuations in manpower requirements are common. My specialist team of consultants handle the full range of positions including: Care Home Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers, Care Assistants, Learning Difficulties Specialists, 1:1 Support Workers and Nursery Nurses.
When we recruit Consultants we look for people with a background within the industry who have an understanding of CQC requirements and care home procedures. The ability to multi task is essential to the role.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* The ability to sell
* Confident on the phone
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
If you are looking to join an organisation where the criteria for progression is transparent, where the environment is professional, empowering and fun - then we believe we can offer you a rewarding career.