Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare Division
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career? Or maybe you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to progress based on your own merit? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Come and join Search Healthcare! Our team in Leicester have a very strong reputation providing temporary staffing solutions across the Midlands, so you'll enjoy a vast geographical patch giving you the scope to earn some seriously good commission.
Healthcare has been ranked within the top five leading sectors for recruitment over the next 10 years and it's an exciting time to join our growing desk. Never before has the acquisition of talent been so critical to the success of healthcare businesses in an ever changing and growing sector.
Our team has been established now in the Midlands for over 5 years and has gone from strength to strength. We're now looking for someone to focus on recruiting Health & Social Care professionals across the Midlands.
- Previous experience in Healthcare recruitment is desirable but other fast-paced temp sectors will be considered
- Demonstrable, proven ability to develop new businesses.
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What more we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.