Senior Hospitality Recruitment Consultant
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary/Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus structure
Are you an experienced Consultant currently working within the hospitality industry?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for one of the UK’s leading Recruitment Agencies?
Then we want to hear from you….
We are looking for Senior Hospitality Consultants specialising in Hospitality recruitment,
Who understand both client and candidate needs as we are rapidly continuing the growth of the hospitality division at Search Consultancy.
We need people with an understanding and a passion for the hospitality industry or a competitive recruitment market understanding covering hospitality from hotels and restaurants to leisure, pubs, bars and contract clients.
Working for Search Consultancy in Leeds:
Here at Search Consultancy we pride ourselves on our Industry leading training, continually improving and developing our training inline with feedback direct from the business- we value contribution from our employees. We want to make Search Consultancy an enjoyable and rewarding place to work; this has been recognised with being awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for title.
Recently we have been awarded “Platinum” status in the Investors in People accreditations, this is something we are incredibly proud of and work with each member of every office to ensure if we can improve something, we do! Last but not least, earlier this year we were delighted to be crowned “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ employees)”, the competition for this prize was incredibly tough and we were honoured to be deemed the best!
These are just some of the reasons our people choose to work for Search Consultancy, but it’s not this alone that makes us stand out from the crowd:
- 13 offices across the UK
- Over 20 specialist divisions- ensuring we are able to offer a “Total Recruitment Solution”
- Exclusive relationships with some of the UK’s most well established and prestigious brands
- Well established teams, with a wealth of knowledge within recruitment and their specific sector/marketplace
- Leeds is a supersite, with over 70 consultants onsite and a presence for all divisions
What would Search expect from you?
- Client networking at all levels
- Business development, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising these at every stage
- Maintaining your existing client base, whilst maximising profit at all times
- Recruiting for vacancies within your sector, whilst promoting other Search Divisions
- Building relationships with other divisions
- Arranging and attending client meetings to promote Search Consultancy
We are looking for candidates with strong sales skills, the ability to negotiate at all levels and promote Search Consultancy with professionalism at all times. We look forward to hearing from you.