Recruitment Consultant – HR
Competitive salary and benefit
About the team
Search HR Sussex is a well established and experienced team. Led by a managing consultant with 31 years recruitment experience, 15 of which has been dedicated solely to HR. We have a wide range of clients we recruit for covering both the private and public sector and place both permanent and interim HR professionals. Search HR has become the HR recruiter of choice for many clients in the Southeast who appreciate our genuine consultative approach and outstanding service delivery.
Search HR is growing because our clients are growing. Therefore the need to appoint the best HR professionals in the market has meant that attracting the very best candidates for our clients needs excellent listening skill, coupled with the desire to be the best and deliver an unrivalled service to clients and candidates alike. We are now seeking an enthusiastic, articulate, professional consultant to join our team and help us deliver more of our market leading service to even more of our clients and candidates.
- A background within recruitment would of course be ideal and HR even better, but this is not essential.
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.