Recruitment Consultant - Brighton
Working at a multi-award winning total solutions recruitment company is all about the people and within the IT and Change team in Brighton this is no different. The team in Brighton have a proven record of achievement within vertical markets. If successful, you'll be able to dovetail your experience with the current set up to drive the 360 degree recruitment process within your chosen vertical market to work alongside some inspirational people. It's infectious.
The culture within the team is driven, focused and a great place to work and the Brighton office alone has 12 recruitment divisions covering everything from office services to finance, banking, hospitality and construction.
The opportunity at Search and within IT is simply vast! It can support your career and personal development in many forms. As well as a rewarding commission structure, company cars/allowance and a culture of promoting innovation, these are the measurable things that set us apart from the competition:
- Be part of an ambitious team working in one of the most exciting, high-growth markets in the business.
- Maximising your billing opportunity by having a cross selling culture with other divisions (works both ways and this is rewarded with 20% of deals)
- Career paths: there are set in stone career paths from trainee to Director and there are numerous examples of current employees which prove this
- Market leading training with a dedicated training team, using the most up to date and successful methods
- Being able to boast year on year promotions in awards such as Sunday Times "Best Companies to work for" for the last 3 years!
- As an area you can work roles from London, Southern Counties and up to the northern home counties You will bring your experience of building a vertical market within IT, although IT isn't absolutely necessary, will consider other sectors.
- 1-5 years IT recruitment experience (other industry experience considered although must have a desire to work in IT)
- Proven track record in building successful markets from scratch and enjoying a target driven environment
- The desire to be the best recruiter that you can possibly be in your chosen market
- Innovative in winning business
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Inquisitive, personable and excellent communication skills including presenting to clients
- Able to communicate with confidence at every level up to CEO acting at all times with professionally and with integrity
- Highly organised with the ability to manage demanding multiple deadlines concurrently
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including possible car/car allowance
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Incentives for reward and recognition
A great place to work
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's largest total recruitment solutions companies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across more than 25 commercial/industry sectors.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.