Recruitment Consultant – Marketing & Communications
Do you have a way with words? Are you passionate about delivering great service? Are you a true “people person” who thrives in a commercial B2B environment? If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Search Consultancy was established in 1987 in Glasgow. We are the top-listed recruitment firm on the Sunday Times “Top 100 Companies” list in Scotland – and this is no surprise when you consider the following:
- Beautiful Georgian-style office
- Award-winning training and coaching
- Impressive promotion and development opportunities
- Fantastic salary and bonus structure on offer
- Great work-life balance
- Regular incentives and top prizes for strong performers
The Marketing & Communications division at Search is looking to add an experienced Consultant to the team. You’ll be a specialist in this sector and will work in partnership with clients to drive their businesses forward through excellent staffing.
With first-class training and development, you’ll work autonomously; and you’ll have the opportunity to make a strong name for yourself in this growing market. Your core responsibilities will include:
- B2B sales and marketing, including:
- Lead generation
- Face-to-face pitches and presentations
- Social media
- Market research, including:
- Attending industry events
- Following relevant publications
- Networking – both on and offline
- Candidate management, including:
- Relationship building
The team work on positions from entry-level Marketing Assistants right up to Chief Marketing Officers. We work on roles covering the full marketing mix (internal and external communications, social and digital, PR and media, and traditional marketing) and have clients in many exciting industries including retail and ecommerce, IT and technology, FMCG and financial and professional services.
To be considered you should have:
- Demonstrable recruitment experience (preferably in marketing, though not essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confidence to build lasting relationships
- The desire to succeed and earn handsomely
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for a new challenge where you can progress quickly in a fast-paced growing team, we’d love to hear from you!