Recruitment Consultant– Medical & Healthcare - Manchester
An established and passionate consultant is required to join the medical and healthcare perm team. Enjoying year on year growth, the perm team is going from strength to strength at the moment and now looking for a Consultant to join the established team headed up by a very experienced billing Manager to develop a warm desk with existing and new Clients.
We are established suppliers to some of the largest healthcare providers in the UK, and we are currently very strong in some geographical areas, but have identified the need to expand our name in other areas of the UK.. This role is to recruit into Nursing & Residential Homes, Private Hospitals and Mental Health establishments. Your main role will be to source suitable Candidates for our Clients jobs, maintain Client relationships by delivering a first class professional service and bring on new Clients by sales calls/visits.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.