Recruitment Consultant – Medical Division - Leeds
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruitment professional to deliver an exceptional service to existing clients and to develop new business within a defined geographical area.
Flexibility is essential to the medical, health and social care sector to meet the ever fluctuating demands of our clients, and we are relied upon to provide at all times a high quality, speedy, flexible and compliant service. We are confident that the Search brand, the help our incredibly skilled and knowledgeable existing consultants in the medical division, our highly renowned training and the addition of exceptional talent to a Leeds based team will exceed their expectations.
The focus of the role will be both to initiate and expand the bank of healthcare assistants and registered nurses in the Doncaster and surrounding area, and to develop new business relationships with private and public sector clients.
This position requires a truly unique individual with a persuasive nature and strong work ethic. We take teamwork seriously at Search, so involvement in all aspects of 360 degree recruitment process is counted on when the needs of the business dictate, and we are looking for someone who embodies the Search values, so can be consultative to clients and candidates, passionate, driven, innovative and flexible. All consultants are encouraged to gain a greater comprehension of their clients in face to face business meetings, as we believe this is truly the only way to deliver an unbeatable service.
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2015 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.