Recruitment Consultant - Office Services
Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
Search Consultancy has ambitious growth plans for the rest of 2020 and moving into 2021 as we look to build on our 30+ years in recruitment, our many awards and accolades and our success so far. It's a great time to join our team as we put those plans into action as we look to move into the new year, refreshed and renewed.
About the team
Search Consultancy in Manchester are a well established and close nit team who have an extremely strong market presence in the area. The standards in Manchester are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into permanent roles within our commercial clients, such as administrators, office managers and other ad-hoc office support staff
* Business Development: sourcing and pro actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services and solutions
* Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
* Meeting with our existing and potential clients
If you are:
* dedicated and results focussed
* hungry to develop a sales based career
* keen to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
* a confident & articulate communicator
* enthusiastic & motivated
Then we want you to join us in Search as we build something special, no previous experience necessary.
And how will we value you?
You'll be coached and mentored by the best experts in the recruitment world. You will see that our leading training programme and our supportive team environment will help you settle in quickly. And you will love our commission scheme which will enable you to earn as our business expands.
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.