Recruitment Consultant - Office Services Division
Market Leading Salary + Uncapped OTE
About the team
Are you looking to be part of a committed and friendly team, working for the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK? Well look no further!
The Leicester office is well-established and centrally located and covers both the East and West Midlands areas. From our vibrant offices near the train station, we specialise in Office Services roles which include PA & Secretarial right through to general support roles such as receptionists, and sales administrators. Within this remit we provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions and work in partnership with large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various SMEs and Call/Contact Centres based in the Midlands.
The team you will be joining have over 53 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with a solid reputation within the area and an excellent client base.
We are best known for recruiting:
- EA/PAs to Board level management
- A fast and efficient temp service to the local area
- Legal secretarial roles across all legal disciplines
- Experienced administrative support staff tailored to the client’s needs.
Following a successful year, the Leicester office are now looking to expand the team even further in 2017. Being true specialists within the Office Services market, we are now looking to strengthen our brand and reputation even further by recruiting an additional recruitment consultant within this division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and supportive team that is growing their reputation even further within the market. As you would expect this role would suit an experienced recruiter looking to take their next steps, building on an already successful career, being recognised and rewarded by an industry leading employer.
- Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
- If you don’t have previous recruitment experience, we would love to hear from individuals with a strong background in sales
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) – ‘Platinum' status
- REC IRP 2017 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest independent recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Recruitment consultant, office services consultancy, B2B sales, account manager, administration recruiter, new business, business development, warm sales, sales executive, external sales, , field sales, cold calling, appointment setting, graduate sales, recruiter,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.