Recruitment Consultant, Freelance Desk, Construction, Aberdeen
Are you a recruitment professional Interested in working for a Investor In People Platinum rated company? would you like the opportunity to join a recruitment business with 30 years experience in the Scottish Market? A business with 6 strategically placed regional offices and an industry accredited training and development programme? if so then Search Construction may have the role for you.
Search Construction is an award wining business that enjoys a strong reputation with decades of experience working within the Scottish Construction Market our Construction Professions Division has an opportunity for a temp consultant to join the business benefiting from access to a warm business in the Northern Region.
The position will form part of the construction professions team with a remit to service and further develop business within our Freelance Construction Management desk in Aberdeen, The role offers exceptional opportunity with access to an enviable portfolio of existing clients. The freelance desk will focus on the supply of construction professionals from site management to senior level across both operational and commercial roles. Working closely with main contractors, specialist sub contractors and residential builders in and around North of Scotland, this desk offers the opportunity to quickly establish a temp base with current clients and the opportunity to further develop the business through engaging with clients and candidates in the area.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Experience gained within '360' recruitment or B2B sales (essential)
- Knowledge or experience working within construction , Civil Engineering or Facilities Management Recruitment (desired)
- The ability to learn new concepts and procedures
- The ability to gain and process information for commercial benefit
- Drive and ambition to succeed through hard work and diligence
- The ability to develop new business and effectively service existing clients
- Confidence in communicating and presenting to business professionals
- Flexibility to travel across the Northern Region on business
- Full UK Driving License
Salary is flexible dependant on experience with a generous commission scheme and ongoing opportunity for progression.
Full initial and ongoing training and support will be given.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race ,sex ,disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age