Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant – Accountancy and Finance
Competitive salary and benefits
About the Team
Our Liverpool Accountancy team within Search is a well established player in the local market boasting over 25 years worth of specialist accountancy recruitment experience. We focus on transactional, part-qualified and qualified recruitment, specialising in temporary, fixed-term and permanent placements across the Commerce & Industry, Public Practice and Public Sector markets. We are now considered one of the major players in this market. An opportunity exists for either a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant for Q4 2017. You will be recruiting into the Accountancy & Finance market so ideally we are looking for someone who has previous experience in this space or in the professional services market.
You will have a great opportunity to determine your own financial earnings and success in a specialist recruitment market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Networking and building relationships with clients and candidates
- Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new job opportunities
- Candidate attraction, using for example - job boards and social media
- Lead generation and conversion
- Managing opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
- Interviewing candidates and matching candidates to vacancies
- Using negotiation and objection handling skills to maximise revenue
- Providing professional and consultative advice to clients and candidates
- Resilience, strong listening and application skills with the ability to learn quickly
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression to Senior Consultant, Principle Consultant or Managing Consultant
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- Guidance and support from a Manager with over 20 years experience
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.