Recruitment Co-Ordinator, Healthcare, Leeds
Our Leeds office has an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to work in our established Healthcare Division. A busy and successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field. As a Coordinator you will be responsible for proactively finding candidates across Yorkshire, using a variety of advertising methods and research skills, assisting with the compliance and training of candidates. You will be working as part of a team to provide temporary staffing solutions to our clients. A professional communicator, you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work!
With excellent administration, organisation and customer care skills you will have high attention to detail standards, be results orientated and be motivated by the associated financial rewards!
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Advertising, Database Searching, and following leads on referrals to attract high quality experienced staff
* Working alongside the compliance team to ensure all candidates meet the astringent criteria set down by the client
* Working with the bank of staff to fill the vacancies, deal with queries, and provide employment support.
As this will be a very busy desk, we are looking for candidates who are highly organised and process driven, but also able to build relationships with workers and work quickly to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Key skills required;
* Highly organised
* Attention to detail
* Ability to adapt to change
* Confident over the phone and building relationships with candidates
* Process driven
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.