Recruitment Manager -Hospitality & Catering
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months!
Chance to manage a well established team.
Due to significant growth within the sector, we have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead our Hospitality & Catering team in our Manchester branch.
As a Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing our Consultants that work across the whole Hospitality market, as well as personally generating fees and leading by example.
Our Hospitality teams are true specialists within their markets and focus on Chefs, Restaurant & Bars, Hotels as well as Contract Catering.
With exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to maximise client opportunities, you will ideally have experience within the hospitality recruitment industry; however applicants from all sectors will be considered.
* Leading from the front
* Training & development of Consultants
* Results focused and determined
* Business development driven
* Career minded and hard working
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 26 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.