Divisional Manager -Office Services Division
We're looking for a Divisional Manager to join our Commercial Office Services division in our Manchester office. The Offices Services team in Manchester is a force to be reckoned with; we have some of the longest standing members of staff in Manchester working on this team! So if you want to join a team that has nearly 100 years of combined recruitment experience, an amazing reputation in our market place, clients that have worked with us since we opened our doors in 2000 with the truly exciting thought that there is still so much more we can achieve then this is the team you want to join.
Our aim in Manchester is to secure our position as the "go to" recruitment agency for administration, secretarial or any office based support roles. This successful, hungry and focussed team have never been in better shape and as a result we are looking for a leader to take them into 2020 and beyond.
This role would suit someone from a strong perms background with outstanding business development skills and experience of leading a team (small or large!) looking for the next step in their career. There are amazing prospects for career development within this division as we are looking to continue to grow the team specifically on the perms desk to ensure we go in to 2020 ready to break any of our previous records!!!!
- A proven track record of success within temporary and/or permanent commercial recruitment
- Experience or desire to manage a team of successful sales people through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
- Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externall
- Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
- Immediate opportunity to earn commission
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, bonus
- Industry-leading training
- Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
- Investor in People Platinum status (1 of only 8 companies in the whole of the UK to have this)
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We're the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Divisional Manager join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.