Recruitment Divisional Manager
We're looking for a Divisional Manager to join our Commercial Call & Contact Centre Contracts division in our Manchester office. This role is primarily focused on supplying our current clients, so will require only occasional business development activities.
This role would suit someone from a strong temp background, used to managing VERY high volume recruitment campaigns for our clients within the Call & Contact sector. Ideally you will have experience of leading a team (small or large!) and looking for the next step in your career. There are amazing prospects for career development within this division as we are looking to continue to grow the team to ensure we go in to 2020 ready to break any of our previous records!
* A proven track record of success within commercial recruitment
* Experience or desire to manage a team of successful sales people through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Immediate opportunity to earn commission
* Real opportunities for career progression
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, bonus
* Industry-leading training
* Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
* Investor in People Platinum status (1 of only 8 companies in the whole of the UK to have this)
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We're the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Divisional Manager join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.