Recruitment Resourcer – Construction Trades
Our Glasgow Construction Division are looking for a Resourcer / Labour Manager to join their highly successful trades team.
Looking to start a successful career within recruitment? Do you have working knowledge or a passion for construction trades? We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate individual who is eager to take their first steps within the recruitment industry.
The ideal candidate for this position will be confident, passionate, energetic, and open-minded, target orientated and hard working and be looking to develop a long term career within recruitment.
The core working hours for this position are 8:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, however a certain degree of flexibility is required.
The main duties of the role will include high volume recruitment in a busy construction trades desk. This involves;
- Interviewing candidates and building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Lead generation and assisting with business development.
- Filling temporary construction bookings, dealing with payroll, processing time sheets and general admin.
- You will be expected to answer the phones, conduct pre-screening telephone interviews, face to face interviews and set up temporary workers for jobs.
The team you will work in is dynamic, fast paced and extremely target orientated. You will work to weekly targets and may be expected to go on-site to visit clients.
Key skills required
- Problem solving skills
- Good time management
- Target orientated
- Resilience to work in a high-pressured, target driven environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resolve outstanding issues within a timely manner
- Persistent and tenacious
- Professional and career minded
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
- A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive salary with superb benefits and a bonus scheme where you can really enhance your annual salary.
• Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
• Very competitive salary and benefits package
• Bonus scheme
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Industry-leading training
• Search Awards
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum company
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 15 locations in the UK and 6 locations in Scotland covering over 25 industry sectors.
We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.