Search Consultancy is a leading recruitment business with an exceptional reputation, we provide our clients with diverse recruitment solutions. Our Recruitment Shared Service team was established in 2005, managing high volume recruitment campaigns for renowned clients. We are looking for a strong recruitment manager to lead and develop the team, managing the client relationships and ensuring the service we provide is maintained at a high standard. This is a rare and exciting opportunity; it is without doubt a challenging role which will offer you a great deal of variety and professional development.
Our Dunfermline based Shared Service team manage front-end and back-end recruitment campaigns. This may include graduate and apprenticeship recruitment, pre-employment interviews, on-line testing, CV screening, pre-employment checks including references, eligibility to work and DBS etc. You will provide our clients with regular MI and updates on their campaigns, ensuring the work undertaken is to the highest standard and within the relevant SLA's.
You will oversee a very capable team, including a team leader. At times the team will include temporary personnel to support increases in work-load.
As the Manager you will have regular contact with client stakeholders, managing this relationship and maximising opportunities. It is very much sales through service. In addition to this you will actively seek out new clients and business opportunities.
The Ideal candidate:
* You will be an experienced manager, managing and overseeing high volume recruitment campaigns
* Account management and business development skills
* Commercial, you will be involved in pricing negotiations and contract proposals
* Methodical in your approach, we have robust processes in place it is your role to ensure these are followed
* Adaptable, the ability to juggle in a pro-active and reactive environment
* Confident in the use of systems, interrogating MI from a variety of recruitment portals, producing reports using Access and Excel.
* Very competitive salary and benefits package, commission, car allowance, IPhone, free parking for managers
* Established for over 30 years we are one of the leading UK recruitment businesses
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* Supported by an experienced and supportive manager, you will receive excellent training and development to ensure you transition into this role quickly.
We hope we've got your attention! We can offer interviews ASAP, so please do not delay if you are interested please contact Search Consultancy today. This will be a speedy interview process; depending on your circumstances you could be starting your new role in the next couple of weeks!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.