Recruitment Resourcer - Construction Trades & Labour
Do you want to work for a really successful business? Somewhere you can earn a competitive salary and commission - plus you get to work with a genuinely great team.
Our Edinburgh Construction team are expanding; we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to support our experienced Recruitment Consultants in Edinburgh. Search is one of the leading construction businesses within the UK, established for over 30 years in the Scotland market we have an amazing reputation.
Working within this incredibly busy and fast-paced environment you will be responsible for sourcing candidates within the trades and labour market. Our recruitment consultants work with clients across Scotland providing them with temporary construction workers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates within the trades and labour market, including labourers, joiners, plasterers, tilers, plumbers etc.
- Advertising roles on various job boards
- Updating with candidates on a regular basis to confirm their availability for temporary employment
- Working closely with the consultants to ensure they have a strong pipeline of available candidates for their clients.
- What are we looking for?
- A great attitude and work ethic
- The ability to speak to a variety of people over the phone, a good customer service background would help
- We can consider people with transferable skills, although recruitment resourcing in a high volume environment would be a huge advantage!
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and commission scheme
- 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
If you are interested in discussing this role or any other opportunities within Search Consultancy then please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible. Happy to have an informal chat in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.