Resourcer - Industrial and Driving Division
Are you incredibly organised, love speaking to people and thrive in a busy and target focused environment?
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to work alongside an incredibly successful Recruitment Consultant. You will be their right-hand person, supporting them to provide our clients with an exceptional recruitment service.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to take that first step into recruitment.
- Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Chasing timesheets
- Speaking to candidates and clients on the telephone every day
- Ensuring accurate database records are maintained
- Providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients
- General administration duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- The ability to multi-task, organised and efficient
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking
- Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Persistent and tenacious
- Professional and career minded
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
- A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
- Experience in an office based customer service or sales role.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to earn commission
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.