If you're an experienced Recruitment Resourcing expert looking for a full-time role within our Financial Services division, this role, paying up to £22,000 plus commission, is the perfect opportunity within the lucrative and prestigious London and South East regions.
Passionate about building relationships, sourcing candidates and getting the best from a high-performance recruitment team, you'll be based in Crawley, working alongside an extremely knowledgeable and innovative manager who has worked for Search for 12 years.
What your role involves;
- Sourcing candidates within the Financial Services market, utilising a range of innovative channels, including social media, our unique database, forums and job boards.
- Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts and working with SEO experts.
- As a pro-active member of the team, you'll be liaising with the consultants to understand their pipeline of vacancies and providing a strong short-list of candidates for each role while building suitable talent pools.As an experienced recruitment resourcer, you'll be confident, articulate, and a great communicator. Working alongside recruiters, consultants and business partners, you will be perspective, curious and relentless in your search for the most relevant and qualified candidates for your recruiters.What we can offer you;
- Fast-moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
We are looking to undertake interviews very soon, please contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk
Katie will be thrilled to provide you with further information and discuss the position.Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.