Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Logistics & Supply Chain
Are you an experienced and talented recruiter looking to fast track your career towards Recruitment Director?
Search Consultancy opened our Birmingham office less than a year ago, appointing an experienced and highly successful recruiter within the Logistics and Supply Chain market. This team have built momentum over the last year, hitting every target and budget (despite a global pandemic). We are now in a position to expand this team further by appointing an experienced recruiter within Logistics & Supply Chain. You would work very closely with our existing team handling roles including Transport Planners & Team Leaders, Warehouse Team Leaders, Stock & Inventory Supervisors etc.
Your colleagues have an incredible track record within this market, they are placing senior managers and Directors, this gives you the opportunity to cross-sell and build your desk very quickly. We already have live roles for you to work on!
We offer a very clear career pathway; you can achieve a Director role as a billing consultant. We have the scope to grow this team and as such you can create an amazing platform for your professional development. You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter, ideally within Logistics and Supply Chain however we can consider recruiters with transferable sector knowledge
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.