Senior Recruitment Consultant - Scientific
Search Consultancy has recently appointed an incredibly talented and successful Recruitment Manager to head up our Scientific Division in Manchester, we are now keen to build this team and hire talented recruiters to develop the scientific market. With clients across the UK and internationally you would have a ready made pipeline of business.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward. Focusing on a variety of scientific industries including Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnologies, Speciality & Industrial chemicals, and FMCG/ Consumer goods, working with candidates ranging from entry level graduates, to specialist QCs, QA's, and research & development / formulation scientists to name just a few. You will have the scope to specialise and become a true expert in your field.
We are keen to speak to individuals with Scientific recruitment experience, the size and scope of the territory allows us to provide you with a specialist scientific desk which plays to your strengths and existing network, whether you are an expert in Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices or Chemicals.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - permanent or contract
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
- Strong existing client relationships and candidate database
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.