Leeds City Centre.
Do you love recruitment but don’t want the business development? If you love building relationship and are more suited to offering a service rather than hitting the phones to exceed sales targets, then this could be just what you’re looking for.
We are bolstering our team in Leeds. Working in the high volume call centre markets, it is your job to manage some of our major client campaigns.
We have an impressive client portfolio at Search and recruit on behalf of a number of leading global customer service providers and well-known brands.
They choose us as we are able to deliver high volumes of talented individuals in the market, effectively and at short notice.
That’s where you come in
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic, committed and experienced recruitment consultants to manage our client campaigns. This means attracting large volumes of quality call centre candidates:
- Working with our marketing team, using the latest tools and technologies to attract applications. This might be through social media, our database or partner job boards
- Taking candidates through a recruitment process. This could involve telephone interviewing, facilitating and delivering assessment centres, offer management, on boarding etc.
- Creating and sharing recruitment and account management plans and strategies to ensure we deliver on time every time
- Building relationships with clients, providing relevant and timely management information, supporting them in building an employer brand and providing a great candidate experience.
- Working as a part of a great team who pull together every day, share success and the good times and find solutions for the challenges as they arise.
What you’ll need
- Experience in resourcing and telephone interviewing will give you a real advantage
- Resilience is key – this is a challenging role where you need to be able to keep focused
- Confidence with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Like all recruitment roles, you will need to be able to demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm, with a real drive to deliver innovative and creative solutions to our clients’ challenges
- A full driving licence, along with fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills are essential as you'll be meeting clients, representing Search and driving your business forward.
A great place to work
The opportunity to earn good bonus and build a career is very real. Working closely with the other consultants and the wider team, you'll be part of a close knit team who are all striving towards the same goals.... success, bonus and to be the best recruitment agency in Leeds.
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 17 locations nationwide operating in over 25 industry sectors. Working at Search is like working at no other recruitment consultancy.
After becoming the first recruitment agency to achieve Investors in People Platinum status, we pride ourselves on the first class experience we give to all of our consultants and support employees – you will receive award winning training, career progression and ongoing professional development.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.