Recruitment Consultant, Glasgow
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a consultative and professional market? Our Professional Services team are looking for a Recruiter to take on and develop the HR market within Scotland. You will have a wide remit handling roles from HR Advisor through to HR Director, Learning & Development through to Talent Acquisition. You won't be limited to geography and can take on the whole Scotland market, carving out your own niche desk within HR.
You will be supported by a phenomenal leadership team, providing you with support and allowing you to achieve your careers ambitions. If you are looking for ongoing professional development then this is a great role for you.
Your candidates are also your clients in this market; you must therefore be consultative and provide exceptional recruitment solutions. You will have the scope to develop business not only for your market but the wider Search organisation - Search offer a referral bonus for any vacancies you source for other divisions so this could be very lucrative for you!
This is a business development role and we are looking for a recruiter who is happy to take on the sales element of this role.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, car or car allowance for Senior Consultants
- An existing portfolio of clients, you won't be given the crumbs to work on
- A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
- A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with you market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
- Genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training.
- We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
- High performer events, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.