If you're a recruitment consultant wanting to work with a successful and exciting team earning a competitive salary and serious commission, it's time to take your career to the next level.
Search Consultancy, a leading recruitment business, is looking for a talented recruiter to join its Technical and Engineering team in Manchester. In this sales role, you'll be focused mainly on the permanent market and will be devoted to building and developing a desk. You'll need to be a self-starter but will be supported by a hands-on, empathetic manager alongside excellent training.
- Developing a client portfolio across the North West, covering a wide range of technical engineering roles across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, food and drink, FMCG, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- Handling roles including CNC machinists, maintenance engineers, FMCG shift managers, development engineers and senior quality engineers.
Based in Manchester and focusing on the technical and engineering sector, this is your opportunity to prove yourself as a first-class recruitment consultant.
What we offer;
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme.
- Highly experienced leadership team to support your career goals.
- Dedicated in-house digital marketing team to ensure you're engaging with your market in the right way and with the right budget.
- Regular high-performer (all-expenses-paid) nights out, an annual awards dinner and regular social events.
Established for more than 30 years, Search Consultancy provides clients with tailored recruitment solutions. We have more than 700 employees and are growing all the time. That means we're large enough to have significant commercial success but small enough that you can have an impact. Our brand will open doors for you!
Craig is looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible so please contact Craig or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.