Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
Are you looking for a long-term career with excellent earning potential? Are you looking to further your career within Recruitment?
We are expanding our service to our clients in the Scotland market, we are looking for a highly successful Recruitment Consultant to join our Industrial team based in the Glasgow office. You will be the stand-alone Permanent Industrial Recruitment Consultant within the Scottish Market, working alongside a team of high billing Temp Consultants, giving you the opportunity to maximise their client base to build your own lucrative desk.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme. We'll invest in your personal development, by training and honing your natural skills to enable you to excel in delivering the very best solutions for our clients.
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, no matter what sector, we want to speak to you. We don't micro-manage our consultants, you will work collaboratively with your manager and team, you will have clear, achievable objectives to build your career within Search.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall or e-mail your CV to Sarah.Hall@search.co.uk. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.