Senior Recruitment Consultant
Call & Contact Centre
This is not your average recruitment role! Our Call & Contact Centre Division is looking for an experienced Consultant to focus on developing the senior and executive appointments sector of this market and to progress it even further. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to utilise our vast number of existing contacts in the industry but to truly specialise in the senior market, expanding our offering to both new and existing clients.
With the autonomy to work UK wide you will be in the enviable position of working without geographical restraints and the opportunity for career development is in your hands. You'll be providing recruitment solutions to clients across various sectors, focusing on senior appointments, giving you the opportunity to provide an exceptionally thorough, consultative service and really get to know your clients needs.
We are looking to invest in this market and the ability to grow a team around you in the near future is already in the plans! With our ongoing support, transparent objectives and our excellent reputation for being market leaders in the UK Call & Contact Centre market, this opportunity to run an incredibly lucrative desk and earn some serious commission is definitely not one to be missed!
* Recruitment experience, ideally within a commercial environment at a senior level
* Sales and business development, with experience of winning new business and mapping and developing new markets
* Having an adaptable and strategic approach, always with a positive attitude!
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's businesses in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.