Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Are you an experienced Accountancy & Finance recruiter looking to fast track your career, build a highly profitable desk across a wide territory? Search Consultancy is investing in our Accountancy & Finance team we are looking for an individual who is a confident sales professional, with a network in the Scotland market. We can offer you the opportunity to progress, with the support and backing of an incredibly successful leadership team.
Search Consultancy can provide ambitious and talented recruiters an excellent career platform, you can progress through our career framework via a billing or management route. All we ask is that you are hard-working, focused on delivering results and providing our Candidates & Clients with an exceptional recruitment service.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter, you would focus on permanent roles Accountancy & finance roles. Your territory is vast and as such you could carve out a business which suits your skills and passion.
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.