Senior Recruitment Consultant - HR
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a consultative and professional market? Our Professional Services team are looking for a Recruiter to take on and develop the HR market within Scotland. You will have a wide remit handling roles from HR Advisor through to HR Director, Learning & Development through to Talent Acquisition. You won't be limited to geography and can take on the whole Scotland market, carving out your own niche desk within HR.
You will be supported by a phenomenal leadership team, providing you with support and allowing you to achieve your careers ambitions. If you are looking for ongoing professional development then this is a great role for you.
Your candidates are also your clients in this market; you must therefore be consultative and provide exceptional recruitment solutions. You will have the scope to develop business not only for your market but the wider Search organisation - Search offer a referral bonus for any vacancies you source for other divisions so this could be very lucrative for you!
This is a business development role and we are looking for a recruiter who is happy to take on the sales element of this role.
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.