Talent Acquisition Partner
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter to take their career into Talent Acquisition. As a Talent Acquisition Partner within Search Consultancy you will identify and attract high performing recruiters for our specialist divisions across the UK. It is a genuinely exciting time to join the Talent team, we have recently appointed a Talent & Engagement Director - they bring with them a wealth of experience allowing everyone within the wider team to thrive and excel in a performance driven environment.
This role requires a pro-active approach, you will be responsible for sourcing recruiters within our Professional Services brands, working closely with the MD and senior managers to ensure you understand their requirements. Key to your success is the ability to engage with passive candidates, utilising LinkedIn Recruiter and head-hunting techniques.
This is a challenging role, requiring an individual with determination and resilience. The Talent Acquisition team work towards a number of KPI's including monthly placement objectives. We are keen to speak to individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment. You will have a flexible approach to work as many of your conversations will take place outside office hours.
- Stakeholder engagement, ensuring a thorough understanding of the role and requirements.
- Build a talent pool at all levels including Associates/Graduates, experienced recruiters and managers.
- Utilise a variety of platforms to source and attract talent, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Map competitors within your vertical markets.
- Writing engaging advert content, working closely with marketing to develop social media campaigns.
- Coordinate the interview process including feedback and offer management.
- The ability to work in a challenging and performance driven role, managing your time effectively and striving to always meet strategic business needs.
- You must be open to feedback and constantly looking to improve. The ability to influence both candidates and stakeholders will be key to your success.
- You will ideally have experience within Agency recruitment, understanding the demands of the role and demonstrating a strong track record will support your credibility with managers and candidates.
- Opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. We have strategic growth plans for our Professional Services division and you will play an important part in building this brand.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Talent Acquisition Partner join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.