Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Transformation
Do you have a passion for all things I.T?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the rapidly growing tech market. You will be working with a wide variety of dynamic and innovative companies, on some of the most exciting projects.
This is really no ordinary recruitment role. Search Technology & Transformation are a founding Division of Search Consultancy and have been established in the UK since 1987, in Manchester since 2000 and Brighton in 2010.
Due to our continued growth, the Technology & Transformation team are going from strength to strength within the Tech market. The team are well on their way to being the market leader for I.T recruitment.
The IT operation within Search is one of the largest divisions contributing some 10% of the wider company's overall fee income. Internally we have continually secured top performance awards. Our operation spans the UK and all aspects of the IT contract and perm arena. Our teams operate both vertically and regionally creating specific focus and building real value as sector specialists.
The culture within the team is driven yet focused, and whilst being rewarding it's both professional and challenging and will without doubt stimulate individuals who are both resilient and achievement focused. Your ambition and desire will prove essential when building your market.
* Previous IT Permanent recruitment experience supported by a proven record of achievement
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training which takes place throughout our UK sites which encapsulates best in class methodologies in IT recruitment. Bespoke training, specific to your career goals i.e. into management or in becoming a vertical specialist.
* We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker, Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.