Technology & Transformation
The Tech market is one of the most exciting sectors within recruitment, it's dynamic and ever evolving - every person in the UK uses technology and our candidates and clients are the drivers of this constant change to all our lives.
Do you want a role where you can use your passion for tech or previous IT recruitment experience to engage with the most interesting and vibrant candidates?
If so this could be the role for you - you need to have a genuine passion for all things IT as you will need to keep up to date with the latest trends and market demands. This is not an easy job - there are too few candidates for too many roles - so you need to be tenacious, creative and extremely hard working to ensure you are engaging with the best people out there - and finding them is tough!
However the rewards are great - you will be working with a really passionate team who are smashing all their targets and winning all the awards. Our Tech & Transformation team are growing really fast, we are winning new clients and accolades every day and key to this is our people. We want a committed, exceptional resourcer who can build strong pipelines of engaged candidates, who wants to work with the best - the best candidates, the best clients and the best team in the North West. We may be small just now - but we are determined to be the market leader in Manchester in 2020 so join us to be a part of our story.
What the role involves:
- Sourcing candidates within the IT market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, chat rooms, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
- Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness
- Pro-active member of the team, liaising with the consultants and manager to understand their pipeline of vacancies - providing a strong short-list of candidates for each role and building suitable talent pools
- Opportunity to attend meet & greet and networking events to widen your candidate portfolio and sector knowledge
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
- 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
- A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
- A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
- A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training which takes place throughout our UK sites which encapsulates best in class methodologies in IT recruitment. Bespoke training, specific to your career goals i.e. into management or in becoming a vertical specialist.
- We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
- Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.