Team Manager/Recruitment Manager/Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant
Salary/Benefits: Negotiable depending on experience + uncapped commission + car or car allowance + benefits.
We are looking to appoint a recruitment manager to head up our Office Services/Support recruitment team in our new, spacious impressive offices.
It’s an exciting time to join Search Sheffield as a Recruitment Manager as you will be building on our strong reputation nationally to deliver specialist solutions to our Yorkshire client base. Our success is built upon creating big teams with expert knowledge across the country and this is your chance to be involved in implementing this strategy across the region.
We have a committed client base and a team of very experienced consultants on our Office Services delivering exceptional service and people into a variety of clients. As well as account managing the current client base, we need our managers to drive a sales culture to pick up business in the region using our highly reputable brand, our leading marketing support and our excellent training as the foundations for your success. You will definitely need to have recruitment experience and either be an established and successful manager already or a senior consultant looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop! With our Investors in People Platinum award, Search has a proven track record of supporting progression and internal promotions, and our structure lends itself perfectly to long term careers where you are constantly challenged
You will need:-
- A proven track record in recruitment sales and service delivery
- Experience of leading a team or being instrumental in supporting individuals, to deliver targets and budgets in a sales focused environment
- Preferably experience of working in a commercial office based environment yourself so that you know the types of people we are recruiting
- A full driving licence
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives whilst creating a fun and motivating environment for your team and others in the office
- A rewarding career working for the Best Large Recruitment Agency 2017!
- A competitive package with benefits and an impressive bonus scheme based on your billings, those of your team and growth so you can totally control your own earning capacity!
- Fantastic training and ongoing support
- Freedom to build your team around your market – which spans the whole of South Yorkshire and beyond, so huge scope for growth and to operate in an unusually large geographical area
- Support and development from your peers, your management team and a truly exceptional back office function who want you to succeed, as your success can only help them succeed
As well as working alongside the other Sheffield based managers to share best practice and client cross selling opportunities, we’ll be looking to you to be a key member of the national management team, working with other offices and commercial managers to cement the reputation of Search Commercial as a leader in the market. This is a big role at a great time, so we are looking for experience and creativity with a passion for driving change and success.
Search has been operating in Sheffield for 12 years now and supports our Managers with expert training, competitive basic salary as well as the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and a good benefits package.