Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Are you looking for a fast-paced role with a high-earning potential? Do you want to build a successful career within Construction Trades within a multi-award winning Recruitment agency?
Our Construction Trades team here in Crawley are an incredibly successful team with a loyal nucleus of clients within the Sussex region. There is real opportunity to succeed within this team and build a successful Construction Trades desk. It's a great time to join our team as we put those plans into action. 2019 is going to be a huge year and as a sales focused individual who is aiming high, this could your opportunity to gain true momentum in your career.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client sites
- Identifying suitable candidates, sourcing candidates through job boards, social media etc.
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
Key skills required;
- Hungry to develop a sales based career
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Construction industry is beneficial
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.