Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Office Services Team
Are you looking for a dynamic career with excellent earning potential? Do you want to work for a Times 100 Company to work for?
If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Office Services team are expanding! They have a very strong reputation providing staffing solutions across the West Yorkshire market. You'll enjoy a vast geographical patch giving you the scope to earn some seriously good commission.
Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Office Services prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you would find within an office environment.
You'll be joining a successful team of Consultants and be supported by a Manager with 13 years experience at Search in the Office Services market.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new business
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies and meeting with them face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients.
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs and managing the interview and offer process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.