Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare, Sheffield
Search Consultancy is seeking dynamic, strategic and sales focussed Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in Healthcare in Sheffield. This is a Business Development and Sales role with revenue targets where you'll be earning from £18-22k, beginning a career with excellent long term earning potential. We offer uncapped commission alongside world class benefits and look forward to you having an award winning smile when you look at your payslip each month.
Live jobs come in daily for the incoming Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work to so, you can hit the ground running and start billing from day1 !
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant;
● Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new business.
● Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancies.
● Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies and meeting with them face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients and building a rapport.
● Expanding the bank of nurse, healthcare assistants and support workers in the local area to build a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs alongside managing the interview/offer process.
You'll be joining a fun, ambitious and driven team, reporting into a Manager with over 10 years experience in the Healthcare recruitment market.
● Career minded, hard working and driven.
● Confident with the ability to build rapport.
● Previous sales and business development experience working within a target and KPI focused role.
● Passionate, driven and tenacious.
We're looking to move fast and undertake interviews from next week. Please contact Katie Ball today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.