Trainee Recruitment Consultant - White Collar Construction
Package up to circa £30k including OTE
Are you looking for a busy and challenging role with scope for development?
Do you want to work within a growing and dynamic business, where no day is the same and you will have the opportunity to build a career within recruitment?
Our White Collar Construction team in Leeds are looking for an entrepreneurial individual wanting to build a successful career and profile in the Yorkshire Construction recruitment market. You will be focused on suppling freelance white collar staff to the construction, building and civil engineering sectors. Working with major build contractors, SME's, refurbishment specialists and residential builders the typical roles that we will supply will include but not be limited to:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small (but perfectly formed!) team and be part of the wider close-knit Construction team of successful and supportive consultants. You will be working closely with your Manager who has over 20 years experience in the construction sector and who strives to deliver a quality service to both clients and candidates alike.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Identifying exceptional candidates for clients utilising an established database, social media and top rated job boards
- Contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
What we can offer you:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to email@example.com. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.