Salary: Up to £20k basic dependent on experience (negotiable) + uncapped commission + benefits.
Search’s Construction Professions team in Scotland is growing and we’re looking for a trainee recruitment consultants to join us. We are looking for exceptional talented people who want to succeed and at Search, we know what success looks like.
This is a great time to join us as we grow the division – it’s an opportunity to be a niche expert and reap the rewards of working within a specialist recruitment team, benefiting from being part of a large and successful recruitment business with 30 years of legacy. We already have a strong reputation with our clients for delivering quality individuals and honest advice and we are now seeking a trainee to work within our Construction Professions Business covering permanent and freelance appointments within the Construction, Civil Engineering and Housing sectors.
With an industry leading client base, 6 offices strategically spread across Scotland and a team of experienced consultants the opportunity to break into a successful billing career within recruitment is there for the taking.
We need the right people to join the team now and share our ambition to make this the best year ever. We are looking for motivated sales people who want to progress quickly. And we’ll invest in your success. You’ll benefit from our industry-leading training programme, a competitive basic salary, the chance to earn uncapped commission and a good benefits package
Search is a Sunday Times Best Company to work for:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent support and direction
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- 5 consecutive years in the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2015 – “Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
For an immediate response and confidential conversation, please forward your details to Internalrecruitment@search.co.uk