Trainee Recruitment Consultants wanted!!! – Office Services Division
Competitive salary and fab benefits!!!
About the team
Do you want to work with an award winning team in the best large recruitment agency in the UK?
- Working on a well established team with excellent market presence
- Market leading brand to leverage from
- Working alongside some of Manchester’s best recruiters
- Collaborative, high energy and fun office culture
- Multiple PSL agreements in place
- Committed and respected management team
- Industry best training and development and ongoing support
- Amazing trainee specific recruitment programme introduced in 2018 with great success
- Senior Divisional Manager leading the team with 19 years experience
We are a dynamic team of experienced, knowledgeable consultants who have established themselves in the marketplace with an enviable reputation for high quality and outstanding service. Our clients have worked with Search for many years and this team have a high level of repeat business from our loyal clients.
Search Office Services was established in 2000. Success is our mantra, with many of our consultants being high flyers within Search and winning multiple awards year on year. We recruit for a diverse range of administrative/secretarial support positions for most industries making our roles varied and enjoyable.
We are growing and are looking to expand our team even further in 2018. We are hiring for our specialist temp and perm teams. To give you a flavour of what to expect as a Trainee Consultant within the Office Services team here are just a few of the things we do every day:
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary and permanent Office Service roles
- Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc
- Business Development: sourcing and pro actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services and solutions
- Meeting with our existing and potential clients
If you are hungry for success and motivated by career progression and earning potential this role will deliver on all levels.
This role will inherit some business with plenty of opportunity to grow your desk through account management and business development.
Experience of providing a quality customer service
Sales and account management ability…. Any sector or industry considered!
Career minded, hard working and driven
Confident with the ability to build rapport
Ability to nurture relationships
You do not need any recruitment experience to succeed within this role…
Warm desk with the immediate opportunity to earn commission
Opportunities for career progression
Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
Very competitive salary and benefits package
Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees) REC IRP Awards 2017
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK’s largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age